- Network development with our extensive group of chamber members
- Opportunities to promote your business with potential customers and clients
- Direct access and promotion opportunities for your business at city-wide special events, meetings and luncheons
- Free advertising for your business through "Chamber Deals" and more
Membership gives you access to:
Shop Trussville First
When you Shop Trussville First, you help support our community businesses, schools and city government. Give back to the city that gives so much. A portion of the sales tax in Trussville goes directly to our schools and to services that improve the quality of life for our residents.
Money spent in Trussville helps to:
- Fund our school system, which is the largest employer in Trussville
- Support our local parks, sports complexes, civic center and recreational areas
- Keep our city beautiful with well-kept rights-of-way and parks
- Staff our fire department, police force, and emergency medical service for your protection
- Provide free garbage service for all Trussville residents
- Support our local merchants
Thank you to Massey Stotser & Nichols PC, Morris & Brumlow PC, and Miss Kelley's School of Dance for sponsoring the chamber's new teacher welcome events!