1. The Trussville City School System is the largest employer in Trussville. New buildings have been built and existing building have been renovated since Trussville became a school system. This system provides excellent opportunities for our students to excel in whatever field they choose.
2. Our local parks enable us to maintain a high quality of life with the serene areas we have acquired. We have a fabulous sports complex with all forms of recreational opportunities.
3. The building and maintenance of facilities such as our new civic center, street signs, trees, greenways, playgrounds, splash park and pool, and many others add so much to our quality of life.
4. The City of Trussville helps to keep our community beautiful with mowed right-of-ways and parks.
5. The City of Trussville keeps our streets paved and maintained.
6. A fully staffed fire department, along with our volunteers who have the required ISO rating, ensures that your insurance rates are lower and that your belongings are better protected.
7. Emergency Medical Service (EMS) is available to respond immediately to your medical needs with trained staff to provide services that you desperately need.
8. The City's police department provides protection in record time and helps to ensure that we have a very low crime rate in our community.
9. Garbage service is FREE to all Trussville residents.
10. Support our local merchants. Many of them live in our community or hire workers who live here. They would appreciate your support.